Granite City Wanderers are a very progressive club, and are always striving to find ways in which to improve the club for its members and take the club forward.
To do this, the club have a development plan, which has been in place since the merger between Men and Ladies teams back in 2000. This plan is revised every three years to ensure that the aims and objectives of the club are still current and relevant, and address both short term and long term goals.
Objectives which have achieved from past development plans in the past include:
- Getting both Men and Ladies 1st teams into the National Leagues
- Entering a Mens 4th & 5th and Ladies 4th teams into North District Leagues
- Developing the indoor teams to include Mens 1st & 2nd and Ladies 1st teams in National League
- Develop club coaches and umpires to become further qualified
- Creating a Youth Committee to aid the work of the Youth Coordinator
- Organising a Burns Night Ceildh
The plan is maintained by the club management committee, but we always encourage feedback from all club members to ensure that no ideas are missed!
If you have a new idea, which you feel will really benefit the club, please do not hesitate to contact us!
To receive a copy of our Club Development Plan, please drop us a message using the Contact Us link at the top of the page.